Annual Independence Day Fireworks Shows near Culver City
Martin Feinberg, Realtor, notes with sadness that the annual Culver City Fireworks Show has had to be cancelled this year. The show is normally put on by the Culver City Exchange Club but will not take place this year because of construction work taking place at West LA College and the lack of another suitable venue. However, there will still be many communities near the Culver City Real Estate area that will be hosting amazing fireworks shows for Culver City residents to enjoy.
Below are some great options:
- The 13th Annual Fourth of July Parade begins on Main Street at 9:30am in Santa Monica.
- Pre-Holiday Firework Show happens on Saturday June 29 from 5-10 p.m. at Santa Monica College.
- Burton Chace Park, Marina del Rey Fireworks show over the ocean begins at 9 p.m.
- The Palisades Rock the Fourth! Annual Community Music Event begins at 4:00 p.m. at the Pacific Palisades Charter High School.
- Long Beach Fireworks Show at the Queen Mary starts at 9:00.
- AmericaFest at the Rose Bowl opens at 2 p.m. with fireworks at 9:00.
- Fireworks on the South Lawn of Exposition Park next to the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum start at 9 p.m.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery Independence Day Celebration on July 3 and 4 includes a movie followed by a fireworks show.
Wherever the party is, the Culver City Police and Fire Departments want to remind residents and visitors that home fireworks shows, as well as the possession of any fireworks, are dangerous and illegal in Culver City. Martin Feinberg, Culver City Realtor notes that home fireworks shows are responsible for thousands of dollars of property destruction as well as injuries to both children and adults every year. Because the risk of injury is so great, attending a professional fireworks show is the best option.
Those with any questions about fireworks safety, should contact the Culver City Police Department at (310) 253-6208.